Quick Environmental has a proven track record of obtaining NJDEP case closure.
Oil Spill Remediation for industrial and commercial property owners
Quick Environmental’s approach to oil spill remediation provides a suite of services that specifically address your business needs and at the same time meet all requirements necessary to bring the site into regulatory compliance. When there is known soil or groundwater contamination present or discovered as part of a Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment, we will utilize our in depth experience to design a remedial action plan to solve your environmental concern. Our highly qualified project managers, environmental scientists and field technicians serve as your advocate while dealing with all matters related to the oil spill.
- Our personnel will review your site specific information and provide you with options based on your goals and in compliance with NJDEP and PADEP regulations.
- You will have an on-site project manager who will oversee every aspect of the remediation as well as filling out all required paperwork and reporting. Your project manager is your “go to” person for any questions or concerns you may have during the project.
- Our use of new and specialized equipment, as well as our thorough knowledge of available remediation techniques, allows us to evaluate the use of cutting edge as well as proven remedial strategies as we carry out a project. We will work with you to determine which strategy is the most appropriate and effective.
- Our extensive knowledge of soil remediation strategies allows us to complete extremely difficult projects with relative ease.
Quick Environmental has a proven track record of obtaining NJDEP and PADEP case closure using various remediation techniques.
- direct excavation
- chemical oxidation
- bioremediation strategies
- a combination of strategies designed to cost effectively address the area of impact and achieve your goals and time constraints
We look forward to discussing the specifics of your project and providing you with a cost effective action plan.